This may not affect many people at all but its a quirk.

If you own a website and put it as your home page within your details but not as part of your signature or within any of your posts, it still shows as a link to your site for every post & blog entry you have done to traffic tracking software.
Not only that, it also shows it coming from email and pm's within the forum, not that you can see the emails and pms, it takes you to a compose message screen.
To negate this effect have removed the homepage from my details but it is still happening, (on non-cached pages, I know cached pages are different)

I am a member of many other forums(some using vBulletin), all of which have my homepage as part of the details, but the only links that show up are ones entered as part of posts.

Its not really a problem for most users, all it does is make me wade through hundreds of woodworking links when checking external links.
According to traffic software, 1142 links to my site, minus 700 odd that come from here alone.

Oh by the way guys, congrats on your site, ranks very highly in global traffic reports