Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Exclamation Plaster needed in South Yarra Melbourne

Hi,

Wanted:

1 really good plaster to re-plaster a 2 bedroom brick house in South Yarra. Owner on very tight budget and willing to rip out and remove all old plaster to reduce costs.

All quotes and recommendations welcomed.

It's very busy here at the moment, getting "good" plasterers is not easy. We are currently advertising for plastering gangs ourselves.

Out of 30 odd enquires we could only select 4 worth an interview, only 2 turned up.
    One had a bad attitude and the other seemed good. That is untill I went out to see a job they had done! It was below average and we simply couldn't give them a go!

When you do find someone be sure to ask for references and if you can go out and see the last job they are working on. There are some great contractors here but a lot of bad ones too.

Good Luck.
    Great plastering tips at
    www.how2plaster.com

yes I can second ammend to what Rod is saying here in Perth also. I got one lady and she has waited a year until Im ready to do her job.
    In the good old days tradesmen took on all jobs at least with me. But now all of a sudden I have to turn jobs down saying or saying when do you want the job done?
    Its a mad world out there and hopefully in time things will slow down and go back to normal. Plasterers can name their price here in Perth you just cant get anyone.
    Good luck and maybe book someone in and like Rod says look at their references