Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Thread: CWA Awareness

Default CWA Awareness

I am currently in the throes of completing a tertiary course in Communications. As part of this course, I am required to write and deliver a survey and complete a report on a topic of my choice. I have decided to return to my roots and assist the CWA in ascertaining the awareness of the NSW CWA and their activities. To achieve the best results, I would like to get the most diverese interest groups and demographics to participate. Please assist the CWA (and me) and take a moment to complete this brief survey. Your response is greatly appreciated and if you feel comfortable in passing it on to others, I would be very grateful.

The link to the survey is: Here
    Thank you for your help.
    Last edited by ozwinner; 12th May 2007 at 08:56 AM. Reason: freakin office tags

Quote Originally Posted by Canning View Post
    I am currently in the throes of completing a tertiary course in Communications. As part of this course, I am required to write and deliver a survey and complete a report on a topic of my choice. I have decided to return to my roots and assist the CWA in ascertaining the awareness of the NSW CWA and their activities. To achieve the best results, I would like to get the most diverese interest groups and demographics to participate. Please assist the CWA (and me) and take a moment to complete this brief survey. Your response is greatly appreciated and if you feel comfortable in passing it on to others, I would be very grateful.

The link to the survey is: www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=4a56a182-0455-4f09-a32c-589361ff2b41
    Thank you for your help.
    There was a story on channel 9 just now about the CWA.

Your link doesnt work too.

Al

I got an invalid URL

Tonz
    I would love to grow my own food, but I can not find bacon seeds

Yep so did I.

Guess communication failed therefore

How can she or he have a post count of zero? Clearly, they've made one post

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto View Post
    I got an invalid URL

Tonz
    Try this link not sure what Al did when he edited it but added the next word in the sentence to the link hence the invalid URL.
    Kev

Quote Originally Posted by craigb View Post
    How can she or he have a post count of zero? Clearly, they've made one post
    I've seen a few others like that. I'm guessing their registration is awaiting e-mail verification or some such. Never gone back to see if it was updated later, though. Take a look tomorrow? Or maybe a mod can provide illumination.

Joe
    Of course truth is stranger than fiction.
    Fiction has to make sense. - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Canning View Post

The link to the survey is: www.esurveyspro.com/Survey.aspx?id=4a56a182-0455-4f09-a32c-589361ff2b41
    Thank you for your help.
    There was a story on channel 9 just now about the CWA.

Your link doesnt work too.

Al

KEEP A LID ON THE GARBAGE... Report spam, scams, and inappropriate posts, PMs and Blogs.
    Use the Report icon at the bottom of all Posts, PM's and Blog entries.

I just took out all the freakin stupid "Office" tags, like them.

I fixed the link at the top too.

Al

Yep, the link works and I am really excited to see they are looking for members, perhaps we could all join and participate on craft days . Seem to recall the W means men not welcome but the survey doesn't indicate that .