Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Ta muchly Felders & this Forum

Ta muchly Felders & this Forum. Long may you bloom and grow and your patina grow deeper. I won the Japanese saws today, in case anyone was wondering what i was going on about. Dance, dance, leap into a grand jete. (translates into shuffle around me walking stick, get dizzy and sit down). Thanks

With total sincerity, :) the same I would use if selling a teenage son's car described as "one owner, little old lady, only used to drive to Church", :cool: I congratulate you.
    Course it means I have to buy them from Felder, now :(
    May your cuts be straight and true.
    Enjoy.

humph

Bah. Humbug!!

But well done anyway.:)
    Chris
    ========================================

Life isn't always fair

....................but it's better than the alternative.

congratulations..... for heavens sake tho.... stop all that shuffling around and getting dizzy.. you might hurt yourself , couldn't use those wonderful saws then and would have to give them away........ :rolleyes:

Don't forget to post pictures of the first project you used those saws on

Juvy

............ and humph from me too. I was hoping the winner would, at least, come from Australia. Do these tools come with picture book instructions?
    Sarcastic jealously, I know but .....................

soth:p

........... ouch!!
    Alright. I'm sorry, OK?

soth

lol love reading those comments ...
    ... that brings up a valid question tho.... if a winner actually IS from overseas whould they have to pay shipping costs? Seems to me a bit unfair if whoever is generous to donate a price would have to pay that too..... I have grandchildren there and know how expensive posting anything can get.

Juvy

No the winner must pay shipping if he is overseas, or he can donate them to whoever he wants in Yanchep/Perth/W.A:D

I can just imagine posting off for the lcky winner of his donation .......
    ROTPIMP
    Pete
    What this country needs are more unemployed politicians.
    Edward Langley, Artist (1928-1995)

Lucky... you only had about a day & a half to go & the vultures have been circling for days. :D
    Cliff.
    If you find a post of mine that is missing a pic that you'd like to see, let me know & I'll see if I can find a copy.

onya Tas, let us know how they are.

Thanks Cliff :-) Shame about the others missing out though, smirk, snigger and neener, neener.

Anyway, just think with all the temperature change, then the mainland will be too hot too live, the sea levels will rise and flood most of the mainland, leaving a a few bits where you can burrow. Nice people, like Cliff, for instance, will be allowed to come and live in Tasmania and use the electricity generated by our hydro electric scheme which will, unfortunately, have no water in its storages due to the climate change - but who could have seen that happening, cough!

There will be no politicians in Tasmania as they will have been eaten as food. After they have been puked up as food poisoning they will be used to drug fish. Unfortunately all the fish stocks would have been depleted even more by the excess fresh water entering the salt water oceans and seas.

Mean time, Cliff will be over here and we will be enjoying a meal with him.

After we have eaten him i will use the bones to make furniture and cut those bones up with my brand new fine Japanese hand saws.

It would would seem most appropriate to cut his hands off first - but respectfully, of course.

Oh we won't be able to use the tools on wood as the vicious and voracious bush fires would have destroyed all the vegetation.

Happy days ahead, hey?

This will all happen after my grandchildren have passed on without having children. (i wouldn't want this tale to be too gloomy now, would i?). :D

P.S. If there is one thing i like, it's reading the ages of some of you. It's wonderful. Some of you are really, really old, ancient and battered.

It's like being close to an old huon pine and thinking, Gee, that has been there since time began.

Tell you what though, the distance between 57 and 76 seems like nothing at all - age at this time seems ageless for us oldies, but infinitely young for the those teens and twenties who feel like they will live forever but who don't know the treasure that awaits being ageless.

PPS Please tell me how to get paras.

[QUOTE=tashammer]Thanks Cliff :-) Shame about the others missing out though, smirk, snigger and neener, neener. Anyway, just think with all the temperature change, then the mainland will be too hot too live, the sea levels will rise and flood most of the mainland, leaving a a few bits where you can burrow. Nice people, like Cliff, for instance, will be allowed to come and live in Tasmania and use the electricity generated by our hydro electric scheme which will, unfortunately, have no water in its storages due to the climate change - but who could have seen that happening, cough! There will be no politicians in Tasmania as they will have been eaten as food. After they have been puked up as food poisoning they will be used to drug fish. Unfortunately all the fish stocks would have been depleted even more by the excess fresh water entering the salt water oceans and seas. Mean time, Cliff will be over here and we will be enjoying a meal with him. After we have eaten him i will use the bones to make furniture and cut those bones up with my brand new fine Japanese hand saws. It would would seem most appropriate to cut his hands off first - but respectfully, of course. Oh we won't be able to use the tools on wood as the vicious and voracious bush fires would have destroyed all the vegetation. Happy days ahead, hey? This will all happen after my grandchildren have passed on without having children. (i wouldn't want this tale to be too gloomy now, would i?). :D P.S. If there is one thing i like, it's reading the ages of some of you. It's wonderful. Some of you are really, really old, ancient and battered. It's like being close to an old huon pine and thinking, "Gee, that has been there since time began". Tell you what though, the distance between 57 and 76 seems like nothing at all - age at this time seems ageless for us "oldies", but infinitely young for the those teens and twenties who feel like they will live forever but who don't know the treasure that awaits being ageless. [B]PPS Please tell me how to get paras.[/B][/QUOTE]Hit the enter key at the end of the paragraph.

Tas

If that's what I've got to look forward to at 57, I may as well shoot myself now.

(Un)cheers
    Samson