Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Almost back to the shed

G'day all,

When the #### hits the fan it takes a while to clean up the mess but got my first weekend in doing the workshop cleanup and organisation this weekend.

So thought I'd get back on here and say hello.

There's more new posts on my list than a herd of springboks could jump over so I'll defer on even trying to catch up. If there is anything someone thinks I should know please let me know.

And I don't need the smart ones - I've been told by plenty and perhaps better qualified than any of you!!!

Can't wait to get the double garage shoehorned with my gear plus the new thicknesser and the SCMS producing dust. And there is a whole heap of those green turning blanks that must just about be ready for a sharp gouge by now

I'm also in the process of trying to get all the gen on plastic welding - so if any of you can offer any info I'd love to hear from you.

Talk to you all soon I hope.

Jamie
    Perhaps it is better to be irresponsible and right, than to be responsible and wrong.
    Winston Churchill

Barnsey!! Hey Buddy, Welcome Back - Funny, I was just wondering how you were yesterday

Things to catch up on. Maybe this one https://www.woodworkforums.com/showthread.php?t=30391

Cheers
    Wendy