Thread: Ivan Milat

Default Ivan Milat

There was an interesting interview on the radio last night when Pauline Hanson was asked what she thought of Ivan Milat having his TV and toaster removed. She argued that Milat shouldn't even have a life, let alone privileges. But when she was asked if she had had her privileges removed when she was incarcerated, she produced one of those gems that only she can. It went pretty much like this:

"It's different, I was innocent of the crimes I committed". :confused:

She was framed.
    Pauline Supporter.
    p.t.c

Pauline was hardly a prisoner of the calibre of Ivan Milat and to even draw comparisons shows gross ignorance on the part of the interviewer. If you only look at the things Milat has done SINCE being incarcerated, he doesn't deserve ever getting any priveliges. Add to that the sick and depraved person that he is and I agree with Pauline. He should no longer be breathing let alone have a telly and toaster.

Dan
    Is there anything easier done than said?
    - Stacky. The bottom pub, Cobram.

I dunno Dan, I do think he should have at least his toaster, and maybe a spa bath.

With the toaster bolted to the bottom of said spa bath...

South Oz, the big smokey bit in the middle

What's he been up to in prison Dan? I haven't heard anything about him in yonks (not that I imagine he's one of nature's gentlemen mind you - perhaps he could share a cell with Bryant)

Richard

He hasn't done anything in yonks. But the numerous escape attempts and just the sick individual that he is should mean that he gets nothing, other than the basic necessities.

He turned a bar of soap into a believable imitation handgun, what do you think he might do with the guts of a telly or a toaster?

Dan
    Is there anything easier done than said?
    - Stacky. The bottom pub, Cobram.

Drop Bear Capital of Gippsland (Lang Lang) Vic Australia

My pet peeve is the celebrity status they receive when they get out, although 'Chopper' was relatively harmless unless you happened to be a drug dealer (having conducted a few interviews and reports with him).
    I get frustratated when I see a villain making a million dollars for being an r-sole while the rest of us who manage to keep our noses clean (apart from that extra biro on the tax return) get sod all.
    Stupidity kills. Absolute stupidity kills absolutely.

I agree with Dan, and suprised at Pauline for not giving her "Trade Tag", "Please explain!"....
    savage(Eric)

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.