Default The Swine Are Winning

Bloody terrorists, aparently a major store who normaly have a Xmas tree that you put presents under for the less fortunate among us, has had to cancel it this year.
    Think about it........what an ideal place to leave a bomb.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Termite
    Bloody terrorists, aparently a major store who normaly have a Xmas tree that you put presents under for the less fortunate among us, has had to cancel it this year.
    Think about it........what an ideal place to leave a bomb.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    As long as it has little Jonnies name on it, who cares.
    Christmas is all about selling the most products in the shortest time possible, so who cares.
    Bahh Humbug.
    PS, I hate Christmas.

Al :eek:

Beachport, South Oz, the best little town on the planet.

Bugger Xmas..... and triple bugger terrorist filth, but they ARE winning so far...

Do not let them win. Give your selected charity some money instead or personally deliver the presents to the charity.

Nice pressy would be a terrorist mounted on a sharpened 100mm pine post up his ......

South Oz, the big smokey bit in the middle

Personally, I suspect this hasn't happened. However, if it has, it's not a case of them winning, it's a case of outrageous paranoia.

Quite frankly children, if 'they' wanted to make bang noises in Oz, there is stuff all we can do to stop them unless they are being very stupid. Any store that sacrifices charity for the fear of the big bang doesn't deserve our patronage.

Richard

btw, I don't want them to blow up Bonsai, but by cripes I'd ... nah, can't say that, it'd be political and I'm not allowed to be political in this section of the forum and knows I'm never political where I'm not supposed to be

and the cynics who noted the use of the nick name 'bonsai' are probably right

Quote Originally Posted by Daddles
    Personally, I suspect this hasn't happened.
    Was on last nights news.

It is happening at one store in Canberra, but all the other store around australia are insisting that the presents be left under the tree unwrapped. This seems like a more rational way of dealing with a potential liability issue. Remember if something did happen some idiot would sue the store for having the tree there.

Though if they were going to hit us at christmas, you would think they would go for the beer factories, as we havent had the annual strike.

But being more serious my suggestion is the next big one wont be a conventional bomb, it will in all probability be something more "exiteing"
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

My Other Toys

Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    ....insisting that the presents be left under the tree unwrapped. This seems like a more rational way of dealing with a potential liability issue. .....
    Perfect.
    Cliff.
    If you find a post of mine that is missing a pic that you'd like to see, let me know & I'll see if I can find a copy.

Terrorists are losing so far as I can see. They hit their own too much of the time. how many muslims in muslim countries killed by terrorists in the name of some islamisist extremism? Their support base is dwindling away rapidly. Nasty countries around the place that supported that sort of thing seeing it wasn't happening in their back yard are feeling the pressure too.

Stephen
    Aussie Hardwood Number One