Thread: What is it?

Default What is it?

I have just clicked on advanced search of the forums and came across "also search in child forums" ..... what is this about?

Stinky
    Now proudly sponsored by Binford Tools. Be sure to check out the Binford 6100 - available now at any good tool retailer.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Hope you haven't given out your credit card details Stink!!

P

That could be a worry ... I might be on the list that 60 minutes are talking about tomorrow .... a headmaster ..... a clergyman .... a Sir Stinkalot :eek:
    Now proudly sponsored by Binford Tools. Be sure to check out the Binford 6100 - available now at any good tool retailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Stinkalot
    I have just clicked on advanced search of the forums and came across "also search in child forums" ..... what is this about?

Stinky
    This means that your search will apply to furums within forums. It's like searching for files on your PC in a folder and also searching all of the sub-folders in that folder too. It means that if you select "Woodtuning" it will seach all of the woodturning forums without you having to select them individually. The way this board is set up, you would pretty much always need to have this selected as threads only occur at the lowest forum level.

Simon
    They laughed when I said I was going to be a comedian. They're not laughing now.
    Bob Monkhouse

Quote Originally Posted by simon c
    The way this board is set up, you would pretty much always need to have this selected as threads only occur at the lowest forum level.

Simon
    Sometimes at the very, very, lowest level. :eek:
    Boring signature time again!