Default Brisbane Weather

I am off to Brizzy for a week tomorrow got to go to a wedding on saturday , bucks night thursday etc, so what the weather going to be like , Not the " perfect one day blah blah...." , but whats the expected temp ? What clothes needed I have packed my blues football jumper , in case we go to the berakfast creek , but what else , only shorts etc or will it be chilly enough for jeans.

Rgds
    Ashore

The trouble with life is there's no background music.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashore View Post
    I am off to Brizzy for a week tomorrow got to go to a wedding on saturday , bucks night thursday etc, so what the weather going to be like , Not the " perfect one day blah blah...." , but whats the expected temp ? What clothes needed I have packed my blues football jumper , in case we go to the berakfast creek , but what else , only shorts etc or will it be chilly enough for jeans.

Rgds

Bring jeans for nights - you won't need them during the day. There's a bit of rain around at the moment but that won't hang around for long.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashore View Post
    I have packed my blues football jumper , in case we go to the berakfast creek , but what else , only shorts etc or will it be chilly enough for jeans.

Rgds
    I was in Brisbane the last couple of days, and my Maroon jumper and Jeans were warm enough at night. Probably a bit too cold for a blue jumper though.

[QUOTE=Ashore;I am off to Brizzy for a week tomorrow got to go to a wedding on saturday , bucks night thursday etc, so what the weather going to be like
    Rgds[/QUOTE]

Was there a month ago,in the shorts all the time and man it was like bein' in a place like no other.

Answer its gotta be warmer than elsewhere so go prepared to relax clothing wise.

Cheers
    Johnno

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.

Nights are cool, around 15-18. Days are warm 27-30 with the humidity starting to rise. A bit of rain but not enough to care about.
    Leave the blues jumper at home, no need to put everyone at "the creek" off their food.

Bump
    Ashore

The trouble with life is there's no background music.