Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty
    Damn it. I'm spewin' here, I missed all the drama.

Too busy doing woodwork to even see the pretty (i'm assuming) avatar. F**** it.
    Clint mate youll get more satisfaction out of your woodwork then getting involved in this aimless thread.
    Whatever note you blow youre never more than a semitone away from the correct one....(Miles Davis)

Quote Originally Posted by Cliff Rogers
    Here she is, go get her.....

http://babes.net/detail.asp?ID=2809
    Cor!

And that's all I have to say on the matter. Publicly

Quote Originally Posted by zenwood
    I understand what you're saying, Rocker, and kind of agree. It's very delicate though: extend the logic just a bit and you end up with: "our rude behaviour was her fault because of her appearance", which I don't think is justified.
    G'day Zenwood,

In response to her PM, I asked if she was a troll, and got this a short while ago:

no!!!!!!!!

I'm not a trolllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!! That's exactly why I'm out of here (((( I didn't even now the meaning of this word, till I joined this forum

So, maybe she's for real. Or not. Whatever, I'm not sure that we, collectively, have behaved as well as we might.

C'est la vie!

well i havent had much to say in this forum so far, BUT, it seems that the consensus is that this person fooled a lot of people in here to the extent that now a lot of them are badly embarassed. get over it! the www is full of people who are good at this and they are paid to publicise other websites. i bet it wasnt even a real woman. this is history, dont waste more hate and anger on it, get back to the woodworking forums and help out those who are asking for help. chalk the rest up to experienceand the rest of us promise we wont laugh too much

Talking

fairdinkem there is some strange blokes and blokets on this forum.
    probely why i like it .
    shep

Quote Originally Posted by doug the slug
    well i havent had much to say in this forum so far, BUT, it seems that the consensus is that this person fooled a lot of people in here to the extent that now a lot of them are badly embarassed. get over it! the www is full of people who are good at this and they are paid to publicise other websites. i bet it wasnt even a real woman. this is history, dont waste more hate and anger on it, get back to the woodworking forums and help out those who are asking for help. chalk the rest up to experienceand the rest of us promise we wont laugh too much
    Hi Doug!

Yes. You're quite right. Enough said.

Cheers!

Ahhh Shep,
    Everyone on this forum is a little ........
    Except thee and I
    And of thee and I, thee are a little .....
    Regards, Bob Thomas

www.wombatsawmill.com

I too got the same PM from Otilla. Am sorry to see her go, but it's her choice.
    In my humble opinion that could be wrong, I think Otilla just couldn't handle the ozzie banter and troll-dom associated to her. I think she's very sensitive about her woodwork and thought that if she put up pictures, it would get criticised to bits and she couldn't handle that.

In the end, this forum wasn't for her. I wish her every happiness in whatever other forum she chooses to join.

So why am I still here? Cause I'm an Ozzie girl (ok certified to be truthful) married to a pure Ozzie bloke, living in an Ozzie town who enjoys the Ozzie banter and why hasn't my avatar created more of stir???? that was a rhetorical question by the way. Almost like Tikki said, the most feminine thing about me would have to be my avatar I think.

Rocker, appreciate your comments. Can certainly agree with your comment about the Darkside. I must confess I'm torn between your amazing quality and style of work, Major Panic's inspirational desgins and Zenwood's Darkside. Balancing them all together certainly makes for interesting times.
    Cheers
    RufflyRustic

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by rufflyrustic
    why hasn't my avatar created more of stir????
    Ruffly, if you want to cause a stir with an avatar it needs to be animated. i have a few that you might want to borrow.

South Oz, the big smokey bit in the middle

Ruffly, if you change your avatar, you will get an immediate reddie from me. It's one of the joys of the forum.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Daddles
    Ruffly, if you change your avatar, you will get an immediate reddie from me. It's one of the joys of the forum.

Richard
    What if she changes to this one, you might have to click on it, it is animated

Quote Originally Posted by rufflyrustic
    and why hasn't my avatar created more of stir????
    Oh it has, it has.

Conforms to standard, Doug. With a determined: :|
    Those are my principles, and if you don't like them . . . well, I have others.

Are you guys out of your mind? Leave Otilia alone.

I was there what she/he started the famous “Hello” thread and boy I had never seen a more welcoming bunch. I mean there were 2 pages of “Hi Welcome” replys in the first hour.

Then we started to question about her/his true identity and it went on and on. What’s wrong with you guys? Did her/his avatar make you treat her/him differently?

We threw all kind of questions and remarks at her/him before she/he could even talk about woodworking. No wonder she/her left after 6 posts all in one thread.

Maybe we did scare off a shy young lady who was seeking woodwork knowledge or maybe not. I just think his/her avatar excited a few of us.

Shoot first and question late is the way to go innit?

Is it late over there Wongo, I'll have a look at the thread and get back to ya.

HH.
    Always look on the bright side...