Default Me & My LM808 Shower

Hello All,

This is one of the few pending works at my blackburn house in Victoria. So would love someones help as this will help me rent my house which has been sitting vacant for a year now getting renovated.

I bought LM808 shower ( link to how the shower looks --> http://www.bjimporters.com/products.php?display=259 (without the SPA jets)) from a auction and am in serious trouble fitting it. If anyone has bought this shower and fitted it , Can You please post or help me out with it. I am happy to Pay a fee if required.

Would really appreciate anyones help. Even if it points to a plumber or someone who can do this job asap.

Cheers
    Sidd--

What is the problem you are having? Is it the plumbing connection or the physical installation?

Tools

I got this shower and the handyman doing the work on my house did about20% installation of the shower and then told me he can figure it out.

I then tried to assemble it using the manual and I couldnt do anything with it.
    So this shower is sitting there waiting to be assembled.

Still trying to find someone who can do it.

Cheers
    Sidd--

Can you post a pic? What assembly is there to be done ??

tools

Thanks for replying again

If you click the link I have attached in the first post, teh shower looks exactly like that.

I have done the back bit. the side bit to the left and the base. whats remaining is the setup of the slider and other glass bits.

If you want to see the actual pic of how it looks,i can take a pic sometime tomorrow and post it up here .

cheers
    sidd--

Best to post a pic of where you are at with it all. Sounds to me like you just need to assemble the screen which shouldn't be too hard.

Tools

Hi mate
    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-comfficeffice" /><o></o>
    I’m in similar situation as you are – I bought a LM-808 shower at Cheltenham Home Makers auction and now installing it at my Sunshine house. My case is even worse because the instruction have been missing, but I recon I still can do it. In general – the cubicle has to be assembled first without sliding glass doors, then plumbing connected and the cubicle moved to its position and finally the sliding doors installed.
    If you explain to me what the particular problem is I think I could help you. I also can take photos of my LM-808 during installation and send them to you.

Cheers,
    Handy