Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Madam Joyce Egondu

I'm starting to enjoy these letters. I used to delete them, but I now get some sort of perverse pleasure from imagining some big bloke in Nigeria or somewhere typing away on a laptop to produce these gems.

Dearest.

l know this mail might come as a surprise to you, however its not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour it against your will.

This is Madam Joyce Egondu, I am suffering from a terminal illness (cancer), I am writing from the hospital in Cote D'Ivoire , this mail is very urgent. I was told by the doctor that the sickness has gotten my liver damaged and I can only live for two months. I inherited some money ($8,000,000 Million US Dollars ) from my late Husband and I do not want the fund to go in vain since we were childless and I can not survive from the illness.

I want you to contact my house girl, Miss Rose Joseph her Email is ([email protected] ) Please contact her with any valid driving license or id card with your photo and your telephone numbers to assure her that you shall never cheat or betray her when you have access to this funds. All the original documents will be change from my name to your name to enable the SECURITY COMPANY deliver the inherited box to you in your country.

This is the favour I need from you when you have gotten this fund:

(1) Use 50% of this fund for charity and orphanages.

(2) Use 50% for any investment of your choice and to support Miss Rose Joseph in life and send her to the best university in your country when she comes to meet you in your country.

This should be a code between you and Miss Rose Joseph in this transaction "egorose" any mail message without this code "egorose" is not from Rose Joseph or me as I don't know what will happen to me in the next few days. Please don't betray the trust I have
    reposed in you.

I don't want you to expose this transaction to anybody around you there or here until you and Miss Rose Joseph finished every matter with the security company and receive the inherited box in your care.

May God bless you and guide you to make good use of the fund. Please pray for my soul to rest in peace as am about to meet my maker.

Madam .Joyce Egondu

I just don't get how people can still get stung,
    but what scares me more is that these same people vote
    these guys from scambaiters deserve a medal
    http://www.419eater.com/html/trophy_room.htm

what if the hokey pokey is really what it's all about?

Beachport, South Oz, the best little town on the planet.

Some scum sent my aged parents one of these scam letters recently, my father (79 today) was most concerned and it took some serious talk from my sister to dissuade him from replying....
    I am coming to think that nuking Nigeria might be good idea.

I'll second that I replied to one of them in most derogatory terms,giving my return address as Parlaiment House Canberra should have seen the email I got back,you cant insult these b......s