Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Thumbs up The Sandpaper Man

These guys are absolutely fantastic. Last tuesday night I put in an order for some micro mesh via their online store. I recieved an email on wednesday saying that my order had been processed and sent from vic I then got an email on friday that my order had arrived at our local post office in Armidale, NSW and that it was with the driver to be delivered. Got it that afternoon. Fantastic service with all the help anyone could ask for. How good is that.

Sandpaper Man.
    I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

Good to hear. I'l keep these guys in mind next time I need some sand paper. Thanks for the post!
    www.howtomakeanottoman.com <== check it out - instructions on how to make an ottoman step by step!

Have just placed my second order. Can't get enough. Ha!

Default The Sandpaper Man.

Hi All,
    What makes of Sandpaper do they sell.
    Just out of interest, I went to a School last night for a Club Meeting, needed a bit of Paper, Norton 60, 80, 120, was all I could find.
    Without a doubt, it was like using 3 ply. How do these Students, do the work they do, with Sandpaper like that.
    The only solution I could think of was, they had some better S / P locked away.
    Regards,
    issatree.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Regards,
    issatree.
    Have Lathe, Wood Travel.

have a look at their website for all the different makes of sandpaper they sell. There are links all over this forum too.

My experience with these guys has been that they provide outstanding customer service and advice
    regards,

Dengy

Default 2nd order arrived

Have just recieved my 2nd order of micro mesh, again these guys are faultless. Fast reliable and great quality.

Totally agree - just received a bunch of sandpaper that was ordered earlier this week. Can't fault them

Still,working through the first batch I got over a year ago. It is the way to go and has saved me heeps compared to just getting a few sheets every visit to the hardware store. Sandpaper man has my
    Regards
    John

Default The Pqper.

Hi JillB,
    Thank you for the info.
    We are trying to work our our needs.
    Regards,
    issatree.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Last edited by issatree; 2nd October 2010 at 11:53 AM. Reason: Haven't done that for awhile.
    Regards,
    issatree.
    Have Lathe, Wood Travel.

They are not so quick on delivery to WA. Its been over a week and no sandpaper yet. It would be nice if they gave an express shipping option rather than leaving it to Australia Post's slowest delivery method for such a long distance.

Default Express Shipping

Thanks for the positive comments, and we have taken the negative comment on board, and now offer Express Post options, which also is trackable and needs a signature on delivery.
    The Sandpaper Man.

Online shopping for sandpaper & accessories.
    www.TheSandpaperMan.com.au

Sponsor of "Finishing" forum.

Well done, SM!! How good is that! Now that is what I call true customer service - responding to customer needs

If only some of the bigger monopolies, esp the Queensland Govt Owned Corporations like Ergon and Energex and Qld Rail and Main Roads, could learn how to respond in a similiar manner and in a similiar time frame - they are all talk about Customer Service etc, but you deliver real customer service. They could all learn a valuable lesson from you.

But then, I doubt if those elephants will ever learn to dance
    regards,

Dengy

Quote Originally Posted by TheSandpaperMan View Post
    Thanks for the positive comments, and we have taken the negative comment on board, and now offer Express Post options, which also is trackable and needs a signature on delivery.
    Well done indeed. Will be doing business again.