Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Need ideas for table saw... mmm read on

Okay I sold the HB10 which is sad for me but good for the young fella who scored a bargain

Sooo... now I have to make some sweeping changes so the OLD table saw can be rejuvinated renovated and recanobulated to work again... to that end Ive got young Ben onto it to sort the electrics... but! Ive found I no longer have for some reason or other the wings for the thing.

oh its this one by the way...

10in Contractor's Saw - MJ-2325 NOTE!! PLEASE DO NOT BELIEVE THE BLURB about the fence... its a total POC!!

Anyway back to the thread...

So Ive decided since Im now used to a table saw thats lower than the above one that I need to build a table to house it... so I wandered out yesty and scored some 1in chipboard and I have a bunch of steel (both 1x1 and 4x2 RHS) and was wondering if anyone can do a bit of a sketchup of how to incorporate the top (orange part) with the overhanging motor (sits out the back and raises lowers by the belt)

I can and will take some pics and measurements if need be... the stand is nackered and wobbles like someone with the DTs so its got to go BEFORE I start using it... theres time enough since I have to hand sand the top back from the surface rust thats accumulated but thought Id give you mob a go at figuring out a wee drawing or two of what you would envision a table for this to look like

Cheers
    Shane

he who really doesnt want to trust his own imagination for something like this!
    Believe me there IS life beyond marriage!!! Relax breathe and smile learn to laugh again from the heart so it reaches the eyes!!

This brave moderator is going to close it, not zap it

Replies can be made here
    Cheers

DJ

ADMIN