Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Thread: Newbie

Default Newbie

G'Day all. I've been browsing this forum for a few weeks now and thought it was time to introduce myself. My name is Steve and I live in Gippsland , Victoria. Originally found this forum while looking for a design for a router table I intend to build. Havn't long finished our new house and have spent the last 24 months landscaping the grounds. Just ordered a new shed for the backyard so i can finally have somewhere to set up a workshop where i can leave things set up instead of packing everything into a corner so my wife can get her car into the garage. Some would say I had my priorities wrong and should have built the shed first. I agree but the Housing Minister (aka The Wife) had different ideas. Funny breed them girls. Anyway, I look forward to reading and contributing where I can to this great forum. Keep the good ideas coming in guys.

Steve

G'day Steve & welcome to the forums.
    When's the new shed arrive??

Of course you know that it doesn't exist until you post pics of it here

Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. Haven't been down in Gippsland for years but have many memories of it. Was the first area I went to when I first arrived in Australia in 1962. Nothing like having your own shed.
    Reality is no background music.
    Cheers John

Paid for the shed Friday watson and have it safely sitting at the shed place. Don't expect pics to soon. I have a bit of excavation and concreting to do first. Can't rush these things.

Steve,
    Here's a go!
    Check out the reno forums as well on shed building.....there's assistance (advice) there as well.
    And as for pic's...there's a Go to Whoa forum there as well.....Pushy bugger aren't I.???

Thumbs up Newbie

G'day Hick and welcome to the rathouse.You are already one of us if you have a shed- or in your case have one on order.

G'Day Steve and welcome.

Gippsland is a good part of the world. Spent a lot of time sailing the Gippsland Lakes. I've had lots of advice from the guys here. Just recently posted a request for advice on redesigning my router table. As a result I'm staying with a rotary fence. Just mention it because here you get some original thinkers who do not slavishly follow what others have done before.

Jerry
    Every person takes the limit of their own vision for the limits of the world.