Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Powered respirators

If any one interested I picked up a respirator from Hill Clearence center at Banyo in Brissy today for $120 and according to their chief in Adelaide they should have about 35 in stock between the Banyo & Salisbury centers. I think they are a good purchace at that price.

Arch.

would you have a picture or a link to a picture Munga as i am looking fer one fer meself.

He is referring to the Triton Respirator.

check the Triton site
    www.triton.com.au

(One just sold on ebay for $190!!!!):eek:
    If at first you don't succeed, give something else a go. Life is far too short to waste time trying.

Also in the fathers day bunnies cattledog for $197

Great price at $120

Oh, pity. The Triton is too small. Don't laugh. When i need a new hat (i thought the old one was still fine, by the way). Anyway, i was told i would look better in a leather hat (i don't), the German hatmaker up at the Deloraine Craft Festival said in all his years as a hat maker that i had the second biggest head he had come across. This was not anything i really wanted to know.

Anyway, most things are too little. Even my good old Akubras had to be made. So breathing gear for me has to be a nose/mouth job, whole of head doesn't fit. CPAP type masks are ok (i use those at night) but they are made out of plastic which is too brittle for a workshop setting (yer the mask webbing is home made out of a pair of braces - the bought ones were too small).

I am going to look at at economy Carba-Tech face mask that has a little belt pack. But what i want hasn't been made yet.