Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default christmas must be approaching

today's mail included

1 christmas begging letter from the smith family
    1 christmas catalogue from world vision
    1 special never to be repeated offer of 3000 fly buys points if I spend $100 in myer next weekend only ( i.e if I start my christmas shopping early )
    1 offer of a $25 voucher if I sign up for the myer one card

The latter seems a remarkably good deal ... they give me a $25 voucher for doing nothing ( last time I checked I had to have about $500 sat in a high interest account for a year to get $25 ... and then the government would take a portion of it away in tax ). The card requires you to spend $1500 in the next 12 months to keep it but as they are going to give me $25 up front who cares ... I don't have to spend anything more with them at all unless I am missing something.

You do have to spend $2500 to get another $25 voucher ( 1% discount rather than the old 10% with the share card ) . They don't send out the full terms and conditions but I suspect at the end of the year your balance reverts to zero.

What do you reckon ... is $25 a good exchange for them knowing my shopping habits or am I selling the information too cheap.
    no-one said on their death bed I wish I spent more time in the office!

unless you need socks I dont think you will find anything there for $25 anyway

and on your topic ... did you not notice the christmas decorations appearing in the shops around July??
    Brett

Only Robinson Crusoe could get everything done by Friday!

Talking

The $25 is the extra you will need to shop there!

Save yourself alot of bother there Jackie and just mail me the $25...
    Whatever note you blow youre never more than a semitone away from the correct one....(Miles Davis)