I've done a lot of research about "Butterscotch Blonde" finish, but it will be my first experience. I've written down my finishing steps, but I'm not really sure if it's right, so I need your advice.

Btw this is an ASH wood...

FINISHING STEPS:

1. Pore fill the body with "Timbermate Wood Filler". ---> What is the drying time?

Spray a light coat of non-tinted "Shellac" to lock-in the pore filler. ---> How many coat(s) do I need and should I sand it lightly after dry?

Spray the "White Pigment" & "Waterbase Lacquer" mixture to achieve a "translucent white" look. ---> Should I sand it after dry? (I guess it's only one coat)

4. Spray the "Yellow, Red and Brown Tints" & "Shellac" mixture to achieve a "butterscotch blonde" look over the translucent white.---> Should I sand it after dry? And how many coat(s)?

Spray the top coat of Waterbase lacquer. ---> How many coat(s) do I need? Should I sand it lightly after dry?

Polishing...

Please tell me if something wrong about the steps, and also I'll appreciate your add-ons.

I'm asking the coat times for each step, because I want to produce a "THIN-SKIN" finish.

Thank you,

Doru.