Just wondering if anyone has experience with installing the Bunnings flatpax kitchens.

We will be installing a 900mm pantry flush against a brick wall on one side. on the other side there will be both base cabinets and overhead cabinets being installed against it with a benchtop of course.

Just wondering what if anything am I supposed to do with the end panel that the Bunnings person insisted that we would need.

Do I put it between the pantry and the brick wall?

Do I put it between the other side of the pantry and screw the cabinets to the end panel?

Or do I cut out a section and install it only between the bottom of the overhead cabinet and the top of the benchtop?

Or do I not need it at all?

The problem I see with the 2nd option is that the end panel will protrude out further than the front of the pantry and will either need to be cut out to allow the kickboard through or I need to install the kickboard either side.

I'm confused.

Also I will be leaving a cutout of around 600mm for the dishwasher. Do I use end panels either side of the dishwasher or do I just leave the cabinet walls bare?

Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...