Drop Bear Capital of Gippsland (Lang Lang) Vic Australia

Default An apology for Steve and others.

Realising that the funeral thread is closed I would like to apologise to all that I promised faithfully that I would attend.
    My intentions were honorable but due to a series of unforeseen problems such was not to be.
    I headed off to work in the usual manner, dropped in to see on the way, left and was awarded a puncture making me late for work, during the course of the day I smashed my knee rendering me obsolete for the day and after being transported for medical attention was released long after the sad farewell.
    Rosemary was despatched to pick me up and on the way home a car ran into the back of us causing a minor whiplash injury to the aforementioned.
    Steve, I am sure you are watching and will probably get a laugh out of this while I offer you my sincerest apologies for my non attendance to such a solemn occassion.
    Stupidity kills. Absolute stupidity kills absolutely.

Dont beat youre self up over it, you were there in spirit as were the rest of the forum members who couldnt make it, thats what counts.

Al

That was alright, it meant more beer over the bar for us

Hope it all works out mate, talk about a comedy of errors, ya should have taped it for Australia's funniest kick s in the groin (Or whatever that show is called)
    I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

My Other Toys

Sounds like you had a shocker, Iain.

Hope Rosemary is back to 100% soon.

Cheers.................Sean

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

I would have gone also but had to make a rush trip to Alice Springs to helps some friends where the wife had an accident.
    You just can't winemall
    Have a good one
    Keith