Default Ouch! Tile on Front Door Step Snapped!

Gidday

Well I just walked out the front & SNAP! :mad: ............A part of one of the Tiles on the front door step just Snapped clean OFF.............Whats the best way of going bout patching this one Up!!!! I've included a few Pics to help give you guys an idea about whats going on!!!

I got no idea!!!.........................Any Help really Appreciated!!!!

REgards Lou
    Just Do The Best You Can With What You HAve At The Time

Hi Lou, If you want to patch it, just glue it back in with epoxy. Otherwise cut the grout lines out around the tile with a diamond wheel, knock the tile out with a cold chisel and get a replacement step tread (about $2) from a tile shop. Glue it in with a little cement tile adhesive and grout.

Cheers
    Michael

Ahh! I see from one photo it is an overhang. You must replace the whole tile

Thx mic-d

Really appreciate that..........Could yourself or anyone else be a bit more specific about the products to use & where to get em. As I said this is a first for me & I have no idea.

Regards Lou
    Just Do The Best You Can With What You HAve At The Time

Hi Lou, See the tile shop if you have one in Wagga. I only purchase adhesive in 20kg bags, so go with what they suggest for such a small amount. Good luck!
    Cheers
    Michael