Thread: paint spraying

Default paint spraying

know that there was a few psots a while ago about airless paint spray guns latest bunning cat has one 100watts 7.5 lt cap. 7mtrs of hose nozzle etc ( i mean its a spray pump system ) has anyone had much use of these ?

Am thinking might be worth the money ( lots to me ) to buy as i seem to be doing lots of painting of old walls ceilings etc that have lots of t/g lines or rougher texture etc in them spray would be so much easier than brush and roller but find the normal spray gun to slow for big jobs as need 2 or 3 coats to get a decent coverage

are they difficult to use ?
    any feed back would be good

What's the brand?

I've used one, a German make I think, and its great. Not hard to use once you get used to the spray pattern adjustment and getting the paint dilution ratio correct.

Mine only takes about a litre, that was my only whinge.

Just be careful you dont lose the agitator ball down the sink (like I did) when cleaning. Beware, they are a bit noisy.
    Bodgy
    "Is it not enough simply to be able to appreciate the beauty of the garden without it being necessary to believe that there are faeries at the bottom of it? " Douglas Adams