Default Floating floor and skirting trimmer

I am looking at laying a floating floor in my new house. I do not want to take the skirting boards off as I have about 200m2 of flooring to do and as a result a hell of a lot of perectly fitted skirting borad to remove. I do not want to put down a beading between floor and skirting.

I was thinking that there must be a tool on the market that could trim the bottom 15mm off the skirting borad while in situe (a bit like a biscuit joiner?). I did a search on google and came accross this http://www.rutlands.co.uk/cgi-bin/psProdSrch.cgi/@cDoor%20Trimmers@b::0::user::1,0,0,1::::

Has anyone any experience of such a tool? Do they work? The above site is a UK site, I have searched the internet to try to locate one in Aus, but with no joy, anyone know where I can get one locally (Melbourne)?

Thanks

You could probably do it with a biscuit cutter and a bit of a fiddle?

I don't think what you are proposing it will work though, as you have to wedge the boards off the wall to start with, and have to somehow get them under the skirting at the ends and other side as well.

Sometime the quickest and easiest way to do something is to go the long way round!

Cheers,

P