Drop Bear Capital of Gippsland (Lang Lang) Vic Australia

Default Telemarketers, an interesting twist

A work colleague was telling me of her tales of woe regarding a recently purchased DVD recorder, it seemed that a matter of a few weeks after purchase the unit died an untimely demise and was duly shuffled off to a repair agent in the SE suburbs of Melbourne, as per the instructions from the manufacturer.
    My colleagues husband spends a reasonable amount of his time working from home and complained bitterly about the bloody annoying Indians calling several times a week, 'Hello, is that Mr Smith', seems he gets a little peeved and just told them that he has one, is getting one or doesn't need one and hangs up.
    Several weeks go by and no sign of the DVD, feeling a little peeved about the lack of service or communication Mr Smith calls the service agent and complains, the Indian gentleman who operates the business explains 'but Mr Smith, I have tried to call on several occassions over the past few weeks to let you know your DVD player is ready'........................
    Stupidity kills. Absolute stupidity kills absolutely.

Regards, Bob Thomas

www.wombatsawmill.com

That is beautiful. Absolutely.
    Mick

avantguardian

Happened to me~
    The security firm that monitors the alarm at my business employs a person whose voice is similar to those telemarketers from India. Recently, I gave this person a mouthfull, having mistaken him for a telemarketer, when all he was trying to do was tell me my alarm had gone off in the middle of the night. Sorry