Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Thank you, thank you, thank you

For a nanosecond, I thought about stringing out the acceptance of the prize until 11.58pm on 31 August, but no way, I am taking no chances.
    I do not normally win anything.
    I think my best first prize was when I found this forum. The members are so giving of themselves to enquiries, so I feel I keep on winning every time I log on and read new posts. Truly.
    Believe it or not, I had checked the post for this prize draw that started a week ago, was reading it and then saw a reference (but not by Neil) to congratulating the winner, lil ol' me. My first reaction was that I had misread the posts, so I read them twice more and then saw the duplicate post put up by the WISE and VERY CLEVER AND ASTUTE administrator, Neil, that I had won.
    Was it :o ? No way, it was :D :D :D :D :D all the way, and a licence to be able to shout praise for the administrator, hence the capital letters.

Wow, what a prize. I need every bit of woodworking help I can get , so this is truly appreciated.

Carba-tec Brisbane, thank you very much. It is a great prize and it is greatly appreciated. As someone already said, the prizes keep on being bigger and more generous. That is in no way a criticism of the earlier prizes, more a case of me wanting to run on with a happiness at actually winning.

Okay, guys (including Wendy), what are the suggestions for some projects to show off the great nature of the prize?
    I don't promise to put up pics of my efforts, or at least not until they are fantastic by my aspirations, miserable by most of yours, but knowing there is every chance that you will still give me some positive encouragement.
    Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am sitting here typing away as I am grinning like a Cheshire cat.
    Is it true Carba-tec fly me and my five hundred closest friends to Brizzy for the presentation, too? Just kidding, the invitation list has to be culled to 250, I suppose. Who wants to come?:) :)
    Imagine if I won an Oscar. At this rate, they would have to extend the telecast time.
    Still, great news and thanks for everyone else declining until my name came out.
    CJ

Very well done Sea Dragon :-) I agree with the grin. It is really hard to believe aint it? Have you done the little dance yet?

Good on yer mate

Tas

ooohh here it comes :( ... all the little newby "winners" slappin each others back yellin and yippin at the tops of their voices "WHAHOOO GOOD ON ME I WON THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU" :rolleyes:

I mean comeon yous blokes!... so you won get over it :p ...And so I didnt do you hear me goin on an on about how I want to win how I must win how I never win... DO YOU??? :mad: no you bloody well don... oooh right hehe I sorta resemble all that stuff eh :o ... ahem sorry about that ;)

Dont mind me... ahem... Well done have fun and carry on :cool:
    Believe me there IS life beyond marriage!!! Relax breathe and smile learn to laugh again from the heart so it reaches the eyes!!

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbooooo hooooooooooo hooooooooo

I wanted that!!!!

I can just see myself becoming legendary for the only forum member not to win a prize DOH!!

Anyway GONGRATS! enjoy your Kreg!!!

n THANKS CARB-A-TEC for donating a great prize for sea dragon to enjoy!!!

NOW sea dragon we expect a full review lots a piccies and updated posts on your journey with the Kreg

All I can say is U-BEAUT!!!

REgards Lou:D:D:D
    Just Do The Best You Can With What You HAve At The Time

Lucky bastard. What you win ? ....missed the whole thing I did.

that's ok apricotripper, we need folks who are "winningly challenged" it helps us winners feel even better when we feel briefly guilty. YEEEEEEHAWWWW! cough, scuse me.

Holeyspacecrap pimpleman!! :eek: its a winner from the pimple on the bum of Aussie! :D The whole 10 of you down there must be havin a rip roaring time of it eh? :p

Its okay mate we dont mind letting you have your moment of glory ;) seriously mate... go ahead give it your best shot! :cool: we can take it :cool:

pimple :p

Nah seriously good on yer :cool: ... not every day someone has a win so worth every nanosecond of glory and gloating ;)
    Believe me there IS life beyond marriage!!! Relax breathe and smile learn to laugh again from the heart so it reaches the eyes!!

rrich Guest

Default Sea Dragon You need to respond!!!

CJ,
    According to the rules, you need to respond in the Winner thread.

[URL="http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=36682"]http://www.woodworkforums.ubeaut.com.au/showthread.php?t=36682[/URL]

He did - post # 86
    KEEP A LID ON THE GARBAGE... Report spam, scams, and inappropriate posts, PMs and Blogs.
    Use the Report icon at the bottom of all Posts, PM's and Blog entries.

poor old wild dig-no (sic), playing around in the sand, going on starling hunting parties, giving tongues to dolphins, waiting for wood to float ashore cos they have no wood to speak of.

And then ya get to Tassy, the jewel in the rather grubby and sand rest. The best trees, the rarest trees, the nicest people, water (do you recall what that is?).

Tasmania - we kept the best,
    You got the rest!

Oh, i forgot to mention, we win things too.

Sigh, life can be real good when you are in Tasmania.

at this point he fell of his chair laughing his drawers off.

[QUOTE=tashammer]
    at this point he fell of his chair laughing his drawers off.[/QUOTE]

hope it hurt! :p

Actually mate given your comments I feel an urge to respond in kind :cool:

aahh Tassie the pimple on the bum of Aussie... the forgotten peice of sod below the land of Aussie... a place of tall timbers and fine timbers for sure and certain but also a place of tall 3 headed men and 5 boobed womens where cousins are lovers and freinds are rare where little furballs are called devils and dogs termed tigers where nature ends and madness begins... aahh Tassie the pimple at lands end like a sheeps dag it sits there forever a pimple :D

And we let you sods win occasionally just to let you think your not forgotten ;) sorry where you hear? oh thats right a pimple just popped :D

Have fun with the win mate! :cool:

thank you for wishing me well. It is really good when subordinates grovel and don't worry we haven't forgotten your addiction - the next 10 gallons of pimple juice is on its way but you have to drink less we are running out of pimples. You could try to become addicted to more local product. I don't understand why you are hooked on distilled pimple juice when you can have sand flea beer dead cheap in comparison.

Don't forget to see your doctor, it's time for your regular sand in the blood test. And try to stop singing Mr Sandman to all innocent passers by like that. We thought that last batch of therapy had cured it. Poor old sod.

:D :D Now go cut some wood with those saws yer apple suckin drunken git! ;)

Sheesh wonder why yous mob dont have beer like real men instead of suckin apple juice? must be a pimple thing eh! :D