Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Red face Blondes and Boats

During late spring one year, a blonde was trying out her new boat. She was unable to have her boat perform, travel through water, or do any maneuvers whatsoever no matter how hard she tried.

After trying for over three days to make it work properly, she decided to seek help. She putted the boat over to the local marina in hopes that someone there could identify her problem.

Workers determined that everything from the engine to the outdrive was working perfectly on the topside of the boat. So, a puzzled marina employee jumped into the water to check underneath the boat for problems. Because he was laughing so hard, he came up choking on water and gasping for air. Under the boat, still strapped in place securely, was the trailer.
    I try and do new things twice.. the first time to see if I can do it.. the second time to see if I like it
    Kev

rrich Guest

I don't know if the Discovery Channel is available there. Recently the show, Myth Busters, actually tried the boat still connected to the trailer thing. Almost as funny as the blonde.

We don't have the channel as such, but we do get Mythbusters on one of our channels.

Cam

My niece (who is a real blonde, BTW, in all senses of the word) kept my sis's latest beau amused for half an hour when he asked her to back his clinker off the trailer. She fell in several times, spent 5 mins looking for the outboard (it's an inboard ) and, after working out it was still tied down, was pleased as punch with herself when she finally pushed it off with an oar...

He reckons he didn't have the heart to tell her it has reverse.

This is the same girl who embarassed us all when we walked into Macca's and she asked "how much are the 20c cones?"
    I may be weird, but I'm saving up to become eccentric.

- Andy Mc