Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Castration Yes or No

I have a weekly subscription to a local paper from a mid north coast town and they have a section where locals get to have their say on a given topic. This weeks topic was the castration of paedophiles upon first offence.

There was varied feedback like "Yeah get the scissors out", "Maybe on the second offence", "Couldn't drugs surpress the urges?", "string up by the b*****ks!".....OK I added the last one.

Apparently this was up for discussion within government or something.

Wondered what you guys thought.....

HH.
    Always look on the bright side...

Apparently a genuine pedophile can't be cured. So do what they do to dogs that bite. If anyone of these mongrels touches one of my grandkids or nieces or nephews I'm quite prepared to spend my remaining years behind bars for blowing their heads off. No Bloody Joke.

Absolutely. Sick bastards and no place for them in society.

give me the gun or the noose. I'll be glad to particiapte in the cure....
    Zed

Pedophilia seems to cover a wide range of situations. For example a 50 year old male with a 4 year old girl to me seems entirely different to a 16 year man with a 15 yr 11 month woman.

I think most people would see the difference and feel that a different punishment or method of reform would be applied to each case.

Then you have the cases of an older female with an underage male – still considered a sex offender but far less punishment. I’m afraid castration would not be an option in those cases.

For me, it is pointless castrating the 50 year old male in my example above, what is the point of castrating a corpse?

I am not strongly in favour of capital punishment but this sort of behavior cannot be tolerated if proved beyond all doubt and not some form of payback or suspicion by the accuser.
    - Wood Borer

We have an obligation to protect our children so as long as it is real and not some malicious accusation to seek revenge or harm, say an ex partner, then I support any action to stop these mongrels.
    Cheers,
    Rod

Quote Originally Posted by Wood Borer
    Pedophilia seems to cover a wide range of situations. For example a 50 year old male with a 4 year old girl to me seems entirely different to a 16 year man with a 15 yr 11 month woman.
    I agree there Borer, to the extent that your second example (16yo and 15y11m) isn't even illegal in some(most?) states. Age of concent is normally 16 but some states allow 15yo to have sex as long as the partner isn't more than 2 years older. That way a 15yo is pretected from predatory adults.
    They laughed when I said I was going to be a comedian. They're not laughing now.
    Bob Monkhouse

I go along with Termite & Wood Borer after all
    what is the point of castrating a corpse?
    Regards, Bob Thomas

www.wombatsawmill.com

Then you have the cases of an older female with an underage male – still considered a sex offender but far less punishment. I’m afraid castration would not be an option in those cases.
    Oh shucks it was nothing like that at all. She was 17 and when me only 14 was shown what I thought was Nirvana.

Peter.

Beachport, South Oz, the best little town on the planet.

Don't kill the filth, totally emasculate them, brand them very boldy on the forehead and release them to the tender mercies of ther victims and their families............ :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

A ten year old and an 11 year old can legally have sex in vic. As stated, as long as there is no more than two years diff. Age of consent is 16 (unless with a person n authority{teacher etc}. How would you feel if a 40 year old was shagging your 16 year old daughter?

As to paedophiles. I'm with the majority. I say that if there is absolutely no doubt, zap em, hang 'em, inject 'em, who cares, just get rid of them.

Dan
    Is there anything easier done than said?
    - Stacky. The bottom pub, Cobram.

For me, it is pointless castrating the 50 year old male in my example above, what is the point of castrating a corpse?
    So the knackers can be hung in the local mall as an example to all filth bags.

Cheers (Just a Dad)
    Squizzy

"It is better to be ignorant and ask a stupid question than to be plain Stupid and not ask at all" {screamed by maths teacher in Year 8}

I think the correct term is 'Bilateral Orchidectomy' and as far as hard core child molesters go, I say shooot em. Keeping them in jail or cutting their balls off only turns them into a monument to their crimes.

Ball or no balls they can still harm children.
    Last edited by reeves; 2nd December 2004 at 05:03 PM.

Pretty much the response I expected although not as many responses as I expected....

When reading about these animals I feel my face flush red with anger as I imagine how I'd feel if this happened to anyone close to me let alone my kids, I'm with Termite I'd gladly do the time.

Termite, If I was on your jury I'd be setting you free.

HH.
    Always look on the bright side...

I really don't think cutting off their jatz crackers is a strong enough punishment. Enuchs can live relatively normal lives, they're simply devoid of sexual urges.

I say leave them intact but put them in general population prison (H Block?) with bright pink identifying prison uniforms and tell the prisoners that there'll be a blind eye turned.
    Cheers,

Adam

------------------------------------------

I can cure you of your Sinistrophobia