Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Smile Belated Xmas present

I take back all my dark mutterings about Mr Trujillo's parentage, Telstra advised on the 29th of December that they have enabled our telephone exchange for ADSL. Hallelujah

I am now faced with finding a suitable ISP and deciding what speed and download limits I should go for. On dial up I have sat around the 600-800Mb/mth, but I anticpate this going up on broadband, if you've got it, use it!

I would be interested in hearing your experiences, both good and bad, with your various ISPs.

Thanks

Fred

Drop Bear Capital of Gippsland (Lang Lang) Vic Australia

But is it connected, we were told it was on then couldn't connect because it wasn't activated yet, three months later it finally happened.
    Bloody Telstra.
    Stupidity kills. Absolute stupidity kills absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Iain View Post
    But is it connected, we were told it was on then couldn't connect because it wasn't activated yet, three months later it finally happened.
    Bloody Telstra.
    Yep, neighbour down the road has his going, he went with AAPT.
    Only problem is they only give you a good deal if you give them your phone line, which I can't as I am tied to Soul till June.
    Soul has a deal where for $29.95 a month you have phone rental plus free unlimited time/download dial up, and I would like to keep dial up as a backup. We travel interstate a fair bit and having a dial up account is handy.