Default Sealing Casement Windows

Hi All,
    I have just moved into a house in Brissy which is proving to be very cold in the mornings. Most of the windows in the house are casement windows. They do not seal well at all. One window you can see the curtain moving in the breeze while the window is shut, not ideal when its the ensuite...brrr.

Anyhow I am looking for solutions to seal these windows. I want to avoid those stick on foam seals as they are a temporary solution as they eventually fall off.

Is there an alternative. Im thinking a rubber alternative? Ive had a look through Ravens catalogue however it is quite confusing.

I will look at all possibilities as when the windows are sealed correctly, it should cut down on Energy costs.

Cheers
    Steve

Go into Bunnings and have a look at their seal stand. They have several different types.

Can you adjust the catch so the window fits tight to the stile, normally there is quite a bit flexibility in a casement sash. Even move the catch so it is working on the open gap.

Raven have all sorts of seals that are screwed on, but they are expensive.They also make rubber and silicone rubber stick on seals, and I have never had any problem with them falling off if the surface is cleaned before application.

Tools

Thanks for all the replies. I am currently busy fully closing in under the house to eliminate the wind under the house cooling the floorboards. Once I get a 6m ladder I will get to work on the suggestions to seal the windows.
    Cheers
    Steve