Cool Thinking aloud....wondering...

As a keen woodworker & interested in meeting like minded folk...I hosted a lovely BBQ here in WA for a few that I met here in Ubeaut.....is there a way that we can have a page register, similar to the members list but have them in state listings....ie western australia/tassy etc....so we can contact friends and left them know of events & demo that may not necessarily be listed in here.....or can that be done in a search engine type of enquiry.....well I'm interested in getting a ladies group going that can meet & be active........so any help would be appriciated....thanks from ...KEKEMO
    Don't think you're playing it safe by walking in the middle of the road.....that's the surest way to get hit by traffic coming from both ways!
    I'm passionate about woodwork.......making Sawdust again & loving it!

Hi kekemo. I belong to a women's woodworking group in Perth. Would you like me to PM you with some details?
    Robyn

Cool Yes Please, Thank-you

Yes Robyn, that is very nice of you......please tell me a little of what they do, I am only after & active group.......still thinking of setting one up here in Mandurah will fuel & travel makes sense to try for down here first, but guidelines & ideas will be greatly appriciated. My email address is

http://groups.msn.com/WOODWORKCountryCottage

thought that I would post my life to my site also, go into PICTURES on the side bar menu, in there are 5 albums with various pictures & pieces of furniture, please keep in contact....do you go into Wood Whispering Woman's section it great.....need a list in there too of which state to gather the talent together............LOL yeh, they guy's all come & watch.....LOL......but they are a great bunch, WOODEN' B WITH-OUT THEM!
    regards Kekemo alias Kerry
    Don't think you're playing it safe by walking in the middle of the road.....that's the surest way to get hit by traffic coming from both ways!

Kerry, I've sent you an email
    Robyn

Hi Kerry

I would remove your email from your post. It leaves you open to spam.

Cool Thank you

thanks for that, silly if your not used of this type of stuff...it gets stuffed up...& that's stuffing annoying.....truly thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Robynb View Post
    Hi kekemo. I belong to a women's woodworking group in Perth. Would you like me to PM you with some details?
    Hi robyn

I am interested too, please email me the details.

Celeste