Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Welcome to new member.

In the thread “ Important notice to Victorian Customers “ now so wisely closed by Shane I made the following remarksin replying to OMM:

You're only new here so you probably don't know the history with the business formerly known as CT Bayswater.

However searching the board would have told you ......etc.
    This apparently has upset OMM for he complained to me in a PM as follows:

Thanks for the welcome -Your quote "You're only new here" - I expected better from a seasoned poster.

Regards,
    OMM

Well my dear OMM if you come on this board and in your first few posts you start ranting about how others should run their business based on your own perceptions of how they should do it, what did you expect. Did you expect us all to listen and thank you for your words of wisdom and welcome you in our midst as the new guru on business. :eek: :eek: :eek:

If you wanted a nice welcome than a nice first post might have been more appropriate rather than going in boots and all.

BTW no one else welcomed you at all and at least so far I have made an allowance in my posts for you being a new member. By all means criticize me but do it on open forum where we both can be judged.

Peter.

Anyway each has had a say so lets all get on with life.
    Regards, Bob Thomas

www.wombatsawmill.com

Keep it kind Gents....... However I will point out the use of SEVERAL emoticons in Peter's post, take note of them they mean something.....JEST.......