Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Cool DeWALT package from son!!!

OMG... unreal.. mother or 4... do anything for any of them... but last 8 months been busy helping 3rd & youngest son with his business.... from Secretary to taxi... friday cook... to general dogs-body...consultant... advisor.... IT'S BEEN A PRIVILEGE... truly has......
    MORHOME construction Christmas Party Friday... TRUE boys night... son hires 2 story river frontage house...Mum down stairs oganizing food.. first-aide etc...when son calls me up to present me an " appreaciation award"... in front of all the boys..(30 construction boys... Morhome & APB...GREAT crews)

DeWALT... ( anagram for LT WADE)... hehehe ( Hammerdrill / drill / driver / impact driver combo kit )

YIPPY >>> YUMMY>>> this mummy is very happy & loves her son!.. Would love him even with out the DeWALT...
    Guess its just that I taught him how important it is to have GOOD tools... and he listened... very proud of all my children.. especially proud right now of son that is growning & maturing into very good Business-man.... definitely a Lt WADE....

... sorry about the gloat... had to share my gift story... now must go use it... hehehe... LOVE POWER TOOLS... ESPECIALLY DeWALTS....(oh and Festo ET180 orbital sander...)

SHED-LADY... alias KEKEMO.... mmm.... "SMILING"

Don't think you're playing it safe by walking in the middle of the road.....that's the surest way to get hit by traffic coming from both ways!
    I'm passionate about woodwork.......making Sawdust again & loving it!

Feelgood story. Good on you mum! Even better for son to present this to you in front of the 30 odd males. It gives them a sense of the ethics and relationship building going on. Well done.

Just when you think you have them worked out they go and do something like that and turn you into a sobbing mess.

Aint it grand when you can sit back and say thats my boy and you are as proud as hell.

Just got of the phone from Number one son at uni and he tells me 5 A+ and an A just to top the year of, now a very proud dad.
    Jim Carroll
    One Good Turn Deserves Another. CWS, Vicmarc, Robert Sorby, Woodcut, Tormek, Woodfast
    Are you a registered member? Why not? click here to register. It's free and only takes 37 seconds!