Friendly Forumites,

Not too long ago there used to be an "Amazing Paints" outlet not too far from me, and the general "feel" of the place sat well with me, as well as the reasonable price and fairly reliable quality of their "in-house" products (especially their creamy "PermaLast" Acrylic wall paint. Smelled great...:rolleyes:)

Anyhow, I digress. They (as in "Amazing Paints") moved out, and another crowd - "Luxury Paints" - moved in...:(

Having looked at their website though, I can see that they've got quite a few outlets here and there up and down the East Coast, so I guess they can't be too bad (but then again, how could you not be able to expand in the midst of the "Renofrenzy" that's been going on for the last five years or so?...)

So, since I'm going to have start buying some paint soon (starting with some sort of Sealer for the gyprock Cornices), I'd therefore be interested in hearing from anyone who had any sort of opinion to offer - positive or negative - regarding the quality of Luxury Paint's house-branded products.

Please feel free to PM me if you're a little shy about posting something negative...:wink:

Many Thanks,
Batpig.

Read the full thread at RenovateForum.com...