Hi,

I have never had a problem with members who have been reluctant to give advice - even to me:wink: (at least I have a "D" licence so I have some knowledge - but then we know that "a little bit of knowledge" can be dangerous in a lot of fields). I was just reading a sad article in the local paper from where I came in the UK about a kid who got electrocuted over the weekend:(.

Tragic Patrick’s funeral to be Tribute

The funeral of a 16-year-old boy killed by an electric shock while trying to mend his DVD player will be a celebration of his life, his father said today. Mourners are being asked to wear colourful clothing and songs will be played to match Patrick Heeks’ “bright personality.”

Patrick was found by his father, Les, as he returned from a night shift as a security guard on June 29. He believes his son, who liked dismantling and repairing electrical equipment, was mending a DVD player when he was electrocuted. A service for Patrick, a pupil at Earls High School, Halesowen, will take place on July 25 at 1.30pm at Stourbridge Crematorium.

His father said: “Patrick was never sad so I don’t want his family and friends to be sad". “The service will be a celebration of his life as he brought so much happiness to those who knew him and songs will be played which matched his bright personality. People can wear what they like and I would hope they chose something colourful”. He said his son’s form tutor and head of year would attend and everyone who wanted to remember Patrick.

Mr Heeks, of Thorns Road, Quarry Bank, said his son is thought to have left a live wire for the DVD player plugged in at the wall and came into contact with it. The school is considering a tribute. Police have confirmed they are not treating the death as suspicious.

More...