Default Christopha the Red

I was just browsing the "Woodie Jokes" Forum, and noticed that Christopha is all red! And when I ran the cursor over his red dots it said "Christopha is imfamous around these parts"

My question is : "Which parts is he imfamous for?" and "If they are NOT his parts.. WHOSE ARE THEY?"

Kev
    Last edited by Kev Y.; 29th July 2004 at 03:24 PM. Reason: slight mis-print should be around not in
    I try and do new things twice.. the first time to see if I can do it.. the second time to see if I like it
    Kev

Quote Originally Posted by Brudda
    I was just browsing the "Woodie Jokes" Forum, and noticed that Christopha is all red! And when I ran the cursor over his red dots it said "Christopha is imfamous in these parts"

My question is : "Which parts is he imfamous for?" and "If they are NOT his parts.. WHOSE ARE THEY?"

Kev
    Maybe they're Doorstop's :eek:

Default A "Complex" chap

Brudda,

He lives on the other side now. :eek: You know when you do your AC calculations and use either "i" or "j"; well that's where he dwells and he loves it.

Nice bloke but gets off on abuse and insults. Like most others, I wouldn't hear a genuine bad word against him.

- Wood Borer

Dont get me wrong, and dont tell him, but I have the utmost respect for the man, even if he does live across the border!!

Kev
    I try and do new things twice.. the first time to see if I can do it.. the second time to see if I like it
    Kev

Default Mum's the word

I won't say anything nice about him to his face because it upsets him but behind his back I can't help saying nothing but nice things about him.

Shhh, he could be lurking.

- Wood Borer