Default ATTN Industrial Spray Painters who use Mirrotone AC

Ok haven't been here for a while

Ok Im wanting have a little bit of a chat to those who use Mirrotone Acid Catalysed (AC) System,more in point late last year around October (after i got back from my honeymoon) i came back to work to find out Mirrotone had splashed all over the AC tins of paint was "New formula" so i did what most Industrial Spray Painters do,read the label to find out what they changed,it appears they lowered formaldehyde resin in the paint film (good thing for me) and got rid of the HC's (hydrocarbons) but replaced the HC with xylene,now im not to bothered with the chemicals as me and my boss are OH&S compliant people (paint suite 200 dollar sunstrom respirator massive side drought spray booth)

So I think to my self I wonder how this will handle while im mix up the first batch of this stuff,during application I first noticed it when on a bit dryer (orange peel) ok simple fix up the 1242 Mirosol thinner,Oh and the other thing is Mirrotone switched us over to 3800 Universal hardener to.

Whiles't these days i have an handle on it,it took me a while to adjust the ratios for my own personal preference.

I'm wondering if others have had these experiences?

Hi Justin, I bought some of the new thinner, worked Ok with the old formulation... the price was ridiculous.. the thinner cost more than the topcoat!

CHeers
    Pulse