Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default New toys from festool

i have been looking at festool.de (festool germany)over the last few days and also the fog website. i have noticed some new toys from festool. i have no idea when we will see them here in australia, but they look pretty cool.

i thought the dust collection was great as it was, but festool has thought otherwise, they have re-invented the wheel(pad) so to speak!
    heres a few photos of the new improved sanding pads for the rotex 150 and ets 150.

and yes, you can use your old paper with the new pads, but obviously you will not get the full advantage of the improved dust collection unless you use a new pad with the new sanding discs/paper.

theres also new hand sanding blocks which can be hooked up to your extractor/vac.

regards, justin.

Justin - that looks interesting !

Maybe Festool have been doing some wind tunnel testing of their sanding discs??

Default Ct26e

Not the same vein as the thread but I have a new tool from Festool today.

Got a CT26E dust extractor today at a very reasonable cost,will be looking forward to cranking it up with a 36mm hose when that arrives,going for the extra width hose on this to keep flow thru on the tools that need it.

Cheers
    Johnno

Everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film.