Default Buy, Sell 'n' Swap

This is my opinion fell free to disagree, I beleive it is the height of rudeness to post in Buy Sell 'N' Swap section while you have the article(s) listed on a auction site and not bothering to reply to interested buyers through the forum. If you want to auction goods then list on an auction site, or at least inform members on the forum they are competing in an auction.

china

Gotta agree with that.
    I make things, I just take a long time.

www.brandhouse.net.au

I think it's fine to post a link to an ebay item, but it's certainly rude not to answer questions posted in regards to the item being sold.

If someone posts an item for sale and then also lists it on ebay and doesn't bother to post the ebay link in the WWF ad, then they are only doing themselves a disservice - less exposure for the ebay ad.
    Cheers.

Vernon.

Etiquette is always a problem. There are a number of things done that bother some, but not all.

eg: When posting a "For Sale", some sellers receive ridiculous offers in PMs when the post states quite clearly what the price is.

Some people only make offers in PMs and do not put a copy in the thread. This means others waste their time researching prices and making offers on goods that are already sold.

Some sellers state "reply by email only". For some there may be a reason for this, but for a seller with only one or two posts it is questionable. These sales should still have replies copied to the thread so others don't waste their time.

Speaking for myself only, I would prefer that all correspondence leading up to the sale of an item should be in the thread concerned. This also removes any doubt as to who actually bid first on an item. First to reply in the thread should be the successful buyer.

Auction posts should not be allowed (eg. item for sale, make me an offer).