Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Delta 22-560 manual

G'day all

Just bought myself a 2nd hand delta 22-560 thicknesser. It's in pretty good condition, but just needs a bit of TLC. Its now in bits all over the shed as I give it the once over. I have to say I quite like the quality of the engineering in this machine. Its still on its original set of blades which have a reasonable edge on them and the rollers, drive belt and plate also seem to be in good nick. Can't wait to put a stick of timber through it test its performance.

I haven't yet checked the alignment of the blades / rollers, and if they need to be adjusted or when I need to replace the blades (spare set supplied) I'm going to be out of my depth.

Does any one out there have a owners / repair manual for this beast (if such exists). I've been to the delta website, which wasn't much help, but as delta has been sold a couple of times since this model was released, maybe that's not surprising!

If someone has a copy of the manual in any sort of electronic format I'd be really really grateful for getting hold of a copy!

Thanks All.

Try this link Garry:

Detail

Doesn't have the manual per se however check out the pdf on the right hand side of the page.
    -Scott