Question uv inhibitor for tung oil

I am making a kitchen island that includes hard maple, bloodwood, purpleheart, and cocobolo. The table will be exposed to direct sunlight and(as you know) the maple will yellow and the exotic hardwoods will lose their bright colors. My favorite finish is tung oil, but I would like to find a uv inhibitive additive (or oil product that has it included). Any suggestions or experiences?
    Thanks
    -Ryan

To my knowledge you can't get one. My research so far has shown that UV inhibitors only work partially and then only on a thick surface coating. Not in an oil.
    Are you a registered member? Why not? Click here to register. It's free and only takes around 40 seconds!
    Register to get rid of the annoying ads, plus you are able to participate, see all the posts, photos, pdf's, and more.

Have a look at Intergrain Natures Timber Oil - based upon pure tung oil, rather than a tung oil alkyd. It is recommended for interior and exterior use (including decking), so thus should be a lot more UV stable than other tung oils.

Others to look at may be Feast Watson China Wood Oil.

I hope this helps.
    Do or do not.....

Just try on a piece of scrap timber first.