Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default Art deserves artistic frame

G-day to All !
    My name is Alex & I'm an Artisan in picture framing.Its been a hobby for longer than I want to admit to, but finally I've made a step into making it a service industry to the public.

It is a great shame that picture & photo & memorobilia framing has fallen into commercial frame work,when only machine created framework is implemented in this modern age. The artisans of timber frame creations are only found at the local markets displaying their wares to a meger audiance.I beleive that hand carved wooden frames has a place in this society as a product of interest to be introduced as a profitable & viable business as long as the public is correctly informed about its existance.
    Major framing companies don t give their clients a proper choice in choosing at what is available for their valued purchases.
    I am continuosly frustrated to find that people are brainwashed in being told that commercially manufactured frames are the only option available to them & that anything else is not cost effective.
    But what the clients don t realise that uniquely created & designed frames by artisans are available,& that they will inhance & beautify that special picture or memory, that can add an extra value to their purchase.
    So all you closet case artisan in wood carvings & picture framing , rise to the surface, & be recognised. There is a niche in this industry& go for it!!
    So if you have the talent & want to have an outlet for your creations, get in contact with me & see what we can do for you.

If you want to see some examples of what i mean ,come and see us at- http://www.frameanology.com

Regards Alex

Welcome to the forum. Good luck on the undertaking some interesting works.

Nice work Alex. Welcome to the forum.
    Reality is no background music.
    Cheers John