Paddy and Mick had been fighting for 50 years and they were both feeling the effects of growing old. after a particularly savage bout of violence Paddy had to go to the doctor because of severe kidney pain. Mick, hearing of paddy's plight comes over and offers a truce, saying he is sorry for causing what may be possibly permanant damage.

Paddy says ok but lets wait for the test results from the doctor. Paddy goes to the doctor the next day and is told that he needs to supply a specimen so the doctor can analyse the damage to the kidneys.

Paddy goes home to bridget and says "the doctor wants me to bring in a specimen, what does he mean?"
Bridget replies " I dont know, whyu dont you ask Mick seeing as you have a truce going?"

Paddy goes over to mick's place and comes home covered in blood. Bridget asks "What happened? i thought you and mick had a truce"

Paddy replied " I thought we did too but when i asked Mick what a specimen was he told me to p!ss in a jar - so i told him to ##### in his hat"