Thread: Newbie
-
22nd November 2013, 11:31 AM #1New Member
Hi my name is Richard.
I am a retired communications technician, my wife and I have recently moved to the Mid north coast N.S.W. Between raising a couple of lambs, meat rabbits, Jap quail, geese, chooks. silkies, and Guinea fowl, I am trying to find the time to get into a bit of woodwork. In the past I have made a couple of coffee tables, six chairs out of recycled Jarrah, to go with the old table I restored, and restored a few other items and built a book case. I have just completed an 8 x 6 metre workshop and I am going to start making lots of sawdust.
Richard.
-
22nd November 2013, 11:54 AM #2GOLD MEMBER
Welcome to the forum Richard.
-
22nd November 2013, 01:47 PM #3
Welcome aboard. Hope to see some of your work.
We love pictures
Dave
The Turning Cowboy
-
22nd November 2013, 03:35 PM #4
G'Day & Welcome to a top forum "Richard".
There are quite a few members in and around Mid-North Coast NSW.
You'll find a heap of helpful & knowledgeable blokes & ladies on the forum and for most very willing to assist.
Make sure you show off your handiwork as everyone loves a photo, especially WIP [Work In Progress] photos with build notes.
Enjoy the forum.
Enjoy your woodwork..
Cheers crowie
PS - with all those animals to care for, you'll have a time of it getting into the new shed [good shed, makes one a little jealous]
-
22nd November 2013, 09:57 PM #5
Welcome to the forum.
-
22nd November 2013, 10:24 PM #6
Gidday & welcome aboard Richard, may your journey with us be a pleasant one.
Regards Rumnut.
SimplyWoodwork
Qld. Australia.
-
26th November 2013, 08:14 AM #7
Welcome to the forum Richard.