Thread: Hello everyone!

Default Hello everyone!

Hi there.

Thought I would say hi. My name is Craig and I am about to do my kitchen benchtops in Redgum. Just purchased the slabs and have little idea what I am doing beyond that...thus the reason for joining these forums LOL

My last project was a 21 foot caravan (27ft LOA) I built from scratch using polypropelene honeycomb core panels I imported from Germany so whilst not entirely useless, this is my first real foray into timber and after reading some of the posts on here, it looks like I have chosen a real challenge!

I look forward to the feedback from the members here. From a forum perspective, there is a lot of professional people on here that give good advice. I am going to be needing it

Cheers

Craig

Hi Craig, Welcome to the forum. Thats quite a project, building a caravan. Any chance of posting a pic or it here.
    Reality is no background music.
    Cheers John

Hi there! I will do that tonight once I work out how LOL

Prior to starting that project I had used a cordless drill maybe 10 times in my life. It was a very ambitious project but came off perfectly. Now I feel invincible with power tools LOL

Craig

Thumbs up

G'day Craig and welcome to the show.

Building that van must have been quite a job!! How did you get on for engineering specs and passing rego??

OK...how do I put pictures in this forum?

Cheers

CRaig

Thumbs up

I've been using Photobucket lately. Find the site on the net and I think it explains how to use it. That might sound strange but Simomatra was kind enough to show me how to use the site.