Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default two inspiring interviews

If you have a bit of spare time, have a listen to these two interviews by Margaret Throsby from ABC Classic FM.

The Morning Interview with Margaret Throsby: Dr. Noel Fitzpatrick - 8 December 2010

The Morning Interview with Margaret Throsby: Aron Ralston (repeat) - 10 February 2011

Cheers
    Michael

Thumbs up

Margart Throsby is certainly one of the great journalists and interviewers. She really gets to the heart of things and approaches subjects and people from different angles.

I remember her reporting from Beirut in the seventies, during the war there. Top stuphph.

I watched " The Bionic Vet" on TV. What a marvelously humane man this fellow is. One thing that struck me was the sense of trust the animals he treated had in him. They were always calm and this must have come from some sixth sense tethese creatures had about this marvelous vet.

Of course Mr. Ralston is in a differnt league, but what brave and inspiring person he is. Iam struck by his calm acceptance of tngs and his extraordinarily wide and deep view of life.