Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Default why men dont write advice columns

:d

I don't get it what is wrong I think that is good advice

Cheers Rum Pig

It is easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Thumbs up

Love it!!! Perfectly sound advice!!

Calm is offline Stubby Owner and proud of it. Now coming back to Earth.:D

The only thing i could add to that is that sometimes the coil when i heats up can give problems or even the distributor points.

Otherwise i think all good advice.

Cheers
    regards

David

"Tell him he's dreamin."
    "How's the serenity" (from "The Castle")

Her Diary vs His Diary. You have to read this right through.

Hers:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested we go somewhere so we could talk. He agreed, but he edidn't say much. I asked him what was wrong; he said, "Nothing". I asked him if it was my fault he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it. On the way home I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behaviour and don't know why he didn't say "I love you too". When we got home, I felt as if I'd lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with slence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts weere somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

His Diary:

Motorcycle wouldn't start today, can't figure it out, but at least I got laid.
    I'm just a startled bunny in the headlights of life. L.J. Young.
    We live in a free country. We have freedom of choice. You can choose to agree with me, or you can choose to be wrong.
    Wait! No one told you your government was a sitcom?

Quote Originally Posted by damian View Post
    Her Diary vs His Diary. You have to read this right through.

Hers:

Tonight, I thought my husband was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact I was a bit late, but he made no comment on it. Conversation wasn't flowing, so I suggested we go somewhere so we could talk. He agreed, but he edidn't say much. I asked him what was wrong; he said, "Nothing". I asked him if it was my fault he was upset. He said he wasn't upset, that it had nothing to do with me, and not to worry about it. On the way home I told him that I loved him. He smiled slightly, and kept driving. I can't explain his behaviour and don't know why he didn't say "I love you too". When we got home, I felt as if I'd lost him completely, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there quietly, and watched TV. He continued to seem distant and absent. Finally, with slence all around us, I decided to go to bed. About 15 minutes later, he came to bed. To my surprise he responded to my caress, and we made love. But I still felt that he was distracted, and his thoughts weere somewhere else. He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

His Diary:

Motorcycle wouldn't start today, can't figure it out, but at least I got laid.
    'tis an oldie, but one of the best. The other line used is 'Australia lost the cricket today...' Might come true too, if these bowlers keep at it for too long
    ...but together with the coffee civility flowed back into him
    Patrick O'Brian, Treason's Harbour

pmsl!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spanner69 View Post
    pmsl!!!!!!!!
    Your not married are you ?

Or maybe you just don't notice...that's situation normal.
    I'm just a startled bunny in the headlights of life. L.J. Young.
    We live in a free country. We have freedom of choice. You can choose to agree with me, or you can choose to be wrong.
    Wait! No one told you your government was a sitcom?