Can't resist giving UBEAUT a plug for their EEE Ultra Shine. Bought some about 2 weeks ago, and did a complicated lacquer spray job today (TV / Stereo Cabinet). As sometimes (lots of times with me..) happens, especially with lots of vertical surfaces and corners etc, after my second lacquer coat there were a few blemishes (rougher areas that were either a little under-done or maybe some over-spray, and one lousy (solitary) run/sag.

Usually I mutter curse / moan, then resign myself to the tedious job of re-sanding the whole damn thing. And waste huge amounts of time and lacquer on re-spraying.

But after reading the "Polishers Handbook" which plugged EEE Ultra Shine as a solution for fixing minor blemishes / rough spots in lacquered finishes - I thought I'd try it out. Fantastic results. I even fine sanded back the small run, put on some EEE - and you'd never know it was once there.

For anyone out there who's had lacquering nightmares, like when almost finishing the last coat on a big job and you get some minor blemish - this stuff will be the answer to a prayer.

Honest, they didn't pay me!! (But a couple of free tubs of EEE wouldn't go astray! Neil?? - only kidding)

Richard