Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0

Thread: So Believable

rrich Guest

Default So Believable

Air Force One arrives at Heathrow and President Bush strides to a warm and dignified handshake from the Queen.

They ride in a 1934 Bentley to the edge of central London where they board a magnificent 17th Century carriage hitched to six magnificent white horses.

They ride towards Buckingham Palace waving to the thousands of cheering Britons. All is going well.

Suddenly the right rear horse lets fly with the most horrendous earth-shattering fart and the smell is excruciating. Both of them had to use handkerchiefs over their noses.

The Queen turns to President Bush, "Mr. President, please accept my regrets. I am sure you understand there are some things that even a queen cannot control.

George Bush, always trying to be "Presidential," replies: "Your Majesty, do not give the matter another thought. If you had not mentioned it, I would have thought it was one of the horses."

Supposed to be a true story. If it's not, it should be.

The new Prime Minister is having his first interview with Her Maj, when there's a blurt, and an odour that would kill a black dog wafts through HM's office. The new PM looks down and says to HM, "The corgi?"

HM looks the PM in the eye and says "Who else?"
    Visit my website
    Website
    Facebook

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.