Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Quote Originally Posted by Iain View Post
    Are you trying to have him lock Up Iain?.

Drop Bear Capital of Gippsland (Lang Lang) Vic Australia

It wouldn't work, John is beyond all help now anyway
    Stupidity kills. Absolute stupidity kills absolutely.

I loved the first three pages of this thread: for an agnostic cynic person it is very funny to see people get hot under the collar about biblical references and politically driven interpretations. But, alas, the funny quality of the contributions fades away so quickly...

Let's see if stirring the possum works: both the current and the wannabe PM can drink to the point of not knowing what they are doing. Both have said things when sober that a thinking person might reasonably consider stupid, dishonest or both.

Are you happy with an election system that forces you to have either one or the other for PM?

Enjoy.

I've been to several strip clubs around the world , part of growing up and experiencing things, some more interesting than others and I've always been drinking in the leadup.

Most interesting were in Bangkok but it always strikes me that the whole scene is a bit sad.....haven't been to one for many years now and not likely to go again. Everyone should go once just to make up their mind based on experience rather than anything else...

HH.
    Always look on the bright side...

The first time I ever saw a strip show was when a bunch of ancient strippers from the Cross were touring the country pubs doing a Moulin Rouge-style show, back in 1980 something. It was the saddest thing I've ever seen. I think the average age in the troupe was 50.

The next time was at the Cross as a 19 year old. We felt that we needed to do it as a rite of passage thing, so we went upstairs at one place. Someone old enough to be my Mum came out and did her thing. I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Most recently, about 6 years ago, I went to a bucks party at Men's Gallery in Pitt Street. By the time we got there, most of us were written off. From what I remember, it was just an overpriced bar with pole dancing.

Overrated, but then I reckon it's like looking through the window at the beer taps in a closed pub.
    "I don't practice what I preach because I'm not the kind of person I'm preaching to."

Angeles City, Phillippines. Not for the faint of heart.

The possum is dead. RIP