Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Needs Pictures Needs Pictures:  0
Picture(s) thanks Picture(s) thanks:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

This whole business about Corby is nothing more than racism in its worst form. " How dare those ..........put one of ours in their jail!!" ( indignation indignation) The press and TV have made a mint out of this and don't care who they trample on in the process. No one gives a **** about the Aussies jailed in other countries. Some are from a different ethnic background but nevertheless still Aussies. Corby made the news because she is easy on the eye and female. Had it been a guy, what the hell let him fry!
    The very press who constantly ram down our throats things like racism, racial villification etc. are really guilty of promoting racism towards the Indonesians. Mass hysteria regarding the sentencing and condition of the cells the competence of the defence team and so on has turned public opinion against Indonesia. I am not keen on them either, not because of their race but because of the enormous chip on their shoulder regarding our way of life and their religous beliefs.
    Why don't we worry about more important things like who will win the AFL Final and who will win the Origin Series between NSW and QLD.
    I will say no more.
    If you can do it - Do it! If you can't do it - Try it!
    Do both well!

Sounds like its time for your pill, and a good lie down.

Al

Keep it on topic!!! :mad:

FWIW there are actually 155 Australians held in SE Asian gaols.

I have a little sympathy for her but cannot swallow the story that someone forgot to take $40000 worth of pot out of her bag.
    There would be a missing baggage handler somewhere.
    Mick

avantguardian